Therapy Playhouse is seeking Pediatric Physical Therapists to provide home-based physical therapy services in Pinellas and Pasco counties and surrounding areas. We provide flexible scheduling and competitive pay.
- Evaluate, plan and treat patients with an effective occupational therapy program, utilizing diagnostic, muscle, nerve, joint, and functional ability testing.
- Complete and maintain visit assessments, evaluations and electronic documentation via personal computers and tablets
- Advise and consult family members, treatment team, and other professionals as appropriate.
- BS, MS or DPT in Physical Therapy is required.
- Minimum of one year clinical Physical Therapy is required.
- Pediatric experience preferred.
- Membership in American Physical Therapy Association is preferred.
- A current Florida Physical Therapist license
- CPR certification
- Driver’s license
- Auto insurance
- Florida Medicaid Number
- NPI Number
- CAQH Number
Job Type: Independent Contractor
If you are interested in working with us or would like more information, we're always happy to talk with you. Please contact Lauri Lee, PT, DPT at firstname.lastname@example.org.