|Physical Therapist - Home Health
Therapy Playhouse is seeking Physical Therapists to provide home-based physical therapy services in Pinellas County and surrounding areas. We provide flexible scheduling and competitive pay
- Evaluate, plan and treat patients with an effective physical therapy program, utilizing diagnostic, muscle, nerve, joint, and functional ability testing.
- Complete and maintain visit assessments, evaluations and documentation via personal computers
- Advise and consult family members, treatment team, and other professionals as appropriate.
- BS, MS or DPT in Physical Therapy is required.
- Minimum of one year clinical Physical Therapy is required.
- Membership in American Physical Therapy Association is preferred.
- A current Florida Physical Therapist license
- CPR certification
- Driver’s license
- Auto insurance